Music and Stuff

Hello, and welcome to this blog , the perfect place to find reviews of all types of music; rock, electronic, hip hop, and others, reviewed by a teenager completely immersed in all music. Here I will review classic albums, both famous and obscure. So, enjoy my opinions.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

King of Limbs: Radiohead, 2011

Eh.
I'm a pretty big Radiohead fan as of late.
So when this came out I checked it out.
It's not that it's different from other stuff; it's just that it seems rushed to me.
It has its moments. "Little By Little", "Seperator", and "Lotus Flower" are pretty good.
But some of the other stuff seems like they just threw some samples that were in the same tempo together to see what would happen (see "Bloom"). And that's what drags it down. With some songs I have no idea what's going on (see "Morning Mr. Magpie").
I like Radiohead; this just is not for me at the moment.

C+

No comments:

Post a Comment