Music and Stuff

Hello, and welcome to this blog , the perfect place to find reviews of all types of music; rock, electronic, hip hop, and others, reviewed by a teenager completely immersed in all music. Here I will review classic albums, both famous and obscure. So, enjoy my opinions.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Some new info

First of all, I just want to remind the people who read this blog to request for reviews (Especially follower maxgmooney). I'm willing to do stuff.
Also I'd like to welcome my newest follower. That's 2! Yes!

1 comment:

  1. hey man i thought i posted a comment on here but i guess it didn't go through. i know we talked briefly about it, but i think itd be cool if you did something on rolling stone's 500 greatest albums (of course not all of them at once). maybe just go through the top 50 or 100.

    great blog!

    ReplyDelete