Music and Stuff

Hello, and welcome to this blog , the perfect place to find reviews of all types of music; rock, electronic, hip hop, and others, reviewed by a teenager completely immersed in all music. Here I will review classic albums, both famous and obscure. So, enjoy my opinions.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Poll problems

I'm not quite sure if you can see what the question is or what the answers are for my poll at the bottom of the page, so if it isn't showing up (It hasn't been for me), here it is.
Question: Who was the best Genesis frontman?
Answers: (Top) Peter Gabriel
(Middle) Phil Collins
(Bottom) Ray Wilson
The polls close on 11:59 on Halloween (Oooh! Scary!), so get vote. Unless you don't know or care. If you don't know or care, vote for Peter Gabriel. He was the best. I violently oppose you if you disagree. So vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment