Music and Stuff

Hello, and welcome to this blog , the perfect place to find reviews of all types of music; rock, electronic, hip hop, and others, reviewed by a teenager completely immersed in all music. Here I will review classic albums, both famous and obscure. So, enjoy my opinions.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Mixcraft (With some Brian Eno)

As you have probably have guessed by now, my idol in the production world is and always will be Brian Eno. For a year I've studied his techniques. I've looked at colleges with the best programs for music production and engineering, I've worked with Garageband and other D.I.Y. (Do-it-yourself) music programs; I even mixed my band's only recording (It didn't do much good; my overdubs failed horribly [I couldn't actually play the song], and all I could do that was really noticeable was make it a clearly divided stereo recording). The one thing standing in my way was a program for my Windows. I have, after months of searching (Albeit very casual searching), found a program. It's called Mixcraft: It's basically the PC equivalent of Garageband. It even looks the same. So if you want to be like Brian Eno, and you are Mac-less, get this! It will be awesome (I hope; I haven't actually gotten it yet.)

No comments:

Post a Comment