Music and Stuff

Hello, and welcome to this blog , the perfect place to find reviews of all types of music; rock, electronic, hip hop, and others, reviewed by a teenager completely immersed in all music. Here I will review classic albums, both famous and obscure. So, enjoy my opinions.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Sorry Robbie!

I recently wrote a review of Rolling Stone Magazine's Top Guitarists of all time list. In it, I wrote that Doors guitarist Robbie Krieger didn't belong on the list. A few days ago, I was listening to the Doors' classic debut album, when I realized that Robbie Krieger was actually REALLY good. I could play very little of the stuff he was playing. And so I must apologize to Robbie. I have changed the post to show where he belongs on the list: Much higher up.

No comments:

Post a Comment